martes, 21 de diciembre de 2010

Hello!

My name is Anna. I am 28 years old and from Sweden. I arrived in Buenos Aires, Argentina in October, this year and I started working at Fundacion Ciclo in the middle of the month. Within the organization, my main task was to keep in contact and inform current and potential interns/volunteers. Another task was also to inform universities in Scandinavia about the available positions here at Ciclo. During my volunteering I lived in a host family, not too far from the organization, in order to receive a closer interaction with the Argentinean culture. I liked this part of the exchange and the organization helped me to find this economical living arrangement. However, I did have to share a smaller room with another girl. Argentina is very different from Sweden. I can only speak of experience from living outside Buenos Aires, but I am fond of the Argentineans. They are very open and there is never a problem when it comes to socializing and when I tried to make myself understood with my basic skills in the language.

No hay comentarios: