martes, 7 de diciembre de 2010

My experiences at the Ciclo Foundation

My name is Marieke. I´m from Holland. I´ve just been here at Ciclo for 2 months, but it feels much longer already. Though I can still remember my first few days at the Foundation very clearly. To get ready to teach we, my roomy and colleague Annemiek and me, got a intensive training of the method and vision of Ciclo. And it wasn´t so easy, because we weren´t supposed to explain a lot in class. Luckily we could practice a little on each other.

That same week I already had to teach my first English class. I was excited, but also a little nervous, because it would be the first time that I´d be a real teacher. Luckily my English was a lot better than that of the students so I could teach with confidence. And I actually really liked teaching:).

After two months I can say that my stay in Buenos Aires was an enriching experience. I had the chance to work with Argentines, stay in their homes and spend time with them. And I think that during my time at Ciclo I have gotten to know a little of the real Argentina.

No hay comentarios: